Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Insomnia BITES!

Once again...here I am, still awake at 3am while everything else in my house is snoring... even my butthole dog!*sigh*
I hate nights like this...where Random thoughts of mine could be deposited into the industrial think tank that would surely solve the world's problems...in other words...I CAN'T SHUT MY BRAIN OFF!  Uhg!  I don't think my husband's head even touched the pillow before he was sound asleep.  Ahh....to be that lucky! *double sigh*  Surfing the net, checking out who is still awake on facebook...which is like me and one other person....lol.
Oh well, there's always YouTube there for my entertainment.  I really do need to go to sleep, have to work tomorrow and really need my wits about me.  *triple sigh*  Did find a couple of really funny little clips to share with you guys though...
this next one is a parody of that 80's song, Total Eclipse of the Heart.  It's the literal video, made me laugh...
funny, huh?
Ok...going to try to reaquaint myself with my pillow, wish me luck!
In Grace and Peace,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear God,
My prayer for 2011 is for a FAT BANK ACCOUNT & a THIN BODY! Please don't mix these up like you did last year...

Thank you and Amen. :O)


Love,

Dee