What happens when we take a hobby, something we dearly love and transform it into work. Does it alter the whole idea of doing what we love...does it change how we look at what we love to do? Interesting idea. My best friend, Kalana Pearson Riley, is a very talented person. Very rich and affluent in all the arts. But probably one of my most favorite talents that she posesses is her artistic eye for beauty. She can see things that I would've never taken a second glance at. Sure, not tooting my own horn, being a musician and vocalist, I have the ear for music....but I long for the eye of a photographer. She's got it. She does it merely for her own entertainment and amusement, but I honestly think that her photos are good enough to be recognized. Take a look for yourselves...
In Grace and Peace~
D




No comments:
Post a Comment