Haven't been around in a while...sorry for the delayed absence. Sometimes life has a way of stealing the show, ya know? Finally all moved and dealing with the fact that I can't find anything! It's freakin' amazing to me that three people can have that much crap...seriously! We have a two car garage and a shop just full of junk...I see a yard sale in our near future.
Valentine's Day came and went with a bang. woohoo. Too tired to even celebrate it. I did make him dinner at least, lol. It snowed today, melted, cloudy, sunny, gotta love springtime in Idaho. It's like getting all four seasons in one day. Mickey, our Butthole dog (an endearing term he also answers to since he hears it so much) got trapped under the deck the other day...what a dork! Couldn't find him for a long time, thought he got out and was running the neighborhood. Just as I was headed down the street to look for him, my son came ripping out the front door saying that Mickey was trapped under the hot tub. I was frantic thinking that our poor little puppy was under the hot tub, struggling, in pain....Nope. He had pushed past the lattice work under the second tier of the deck and couldn't get out. Sheesh...he's not the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes, but we love him anyway! Hope everyone has an awesome day and don't forget to have a random thought moment or two...it helps clear the crap out of your think tank... *wink*
Grace and Peace,
D

No comments:
Post a Comment