My father in law is going downhill fast. He is on dialysis and has no kidney function at all. I don't think it will be long now. My husband is really having a hard time with this, he is very close to his dad. This SUCKS!!!
Got a phone call today from our realtor. Our crappy bank isn't working with us on our short sale. We have a buyer, an offer that is solid, the works...yet they won't extend our auction date. *SIGH*
Oh....and did I mention we're trying to move in the middle of all this bliss? ACK!!!!
Whew...thanks I needed to vent, sorry to whine to you guys, but unfortunately, this has been a really great outlet for me...as my bff said the other day..."cathartic"....in BOTH meanings of the word! For those of you that DON'T know what that means...
Anyone else out there going through crap right now? It would be nice to know I'm not alone!
Grace and Peace,
D
| Noun | 1. | cathartic - a purging medicine; stimulates evacuation of the bowels |
| Adj. | 1. | cathartic - emotionally purging |
No comments:
Post a Comment